Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Anniversary!


So, I'm not on the ball enough to have wedding pictures scanned and saved on the computer---I secretly don't even know how to scan things! So...here's the most recent picture of me and Aaron---it's like six months ago, thats bad, we need to take more pictures together, but we are always taking pictures of the kids!
Anyway----we have been married 9 years today---holy cow!!! Time seriously does fly by. We have had so many adventures (especially in parenting!) and grown so much since that cold February day of 1999! I am so thankful for all of our time together. I have to say the thing I am most proud of our relationship is that we support each other in growing and reaching our potential (on some days that is just getting dressed for me!), but honestly I love that we share the same ideals and vision in life. I love the unity I feel in our marriage. So, heres to us and many more anniversaries to come! I love you Aaron!

4 comments:

mandy said...

Congrats! Isn't it weird to feel that 10-year marking creeping up? Hope you had a great celebration!

Cari said...

Has it really been 9 years? Congratulations! That's awesome! I love you guys!

Rob and Mare said...

I remember being in 7th grade and being soooo excited for my big brother to marry you Cort. I love having you as a sister!!! I look up to you a ton as an amazing mom, wife and person. Thanks for putting up with all of us crazy Chambers folk! We love you guys!

mandy said...

P.S. Tag--you're it!
http://monkeysoneandtwo.blogspot.com/2008/02/im-it.html