Friday, March 14, 2008

sweet adam.....

I was just going through pictures and found my new favorite of Adam! It is so hard to find a picture that he's not in the cupboard or sticking his hand in the peanut butter jar with a messy face. This was at the jazz game about a month ago.
Adam is a strong, very strong willed child. I have often thought that it is a blessing that his personality is so strong for what he had to endure in december. Adam's greatest loves in life other than Blue's Clues and Curious George are running around outside, climbing and jumping off of things, chasing Julia and Jack while making monster noises and singing himself to sleep---so cute! I have to say that Adam has been my hardest baby in some ways, but he has been so rewarding in so many ways. He is very loving and loves to give hugs and kisses, he is talking a lot and it is so cute. I love my Adam!
Disneyland pictures on the way---I am still recovering, even after a week!

4 comments:

Rob and Mare said...

Cute!!! I'm excited to see your Disneyland pictures!

Craig and Cricket said...

He is so cute...I love him! I can't wait to see you guys next weekend.

Cari said...

What an angel! I can't wait for next weekend!

Craig and Sarah Peterson said...

Your boys are so cool. It's going to be fun watching them grow up.