Sunday, March 30, 2008

Disneyland


I don't know what my problem has been with posting lately, I need to get back into a groove. We went on a great trip in the beginning of March---yes, the beginning of March and now it is the end of March and I am just now putting pictures up! Anyway, it was so much fun and it was so sad to come home to more snow!
Here are a few highlights:

* Beautiful Laguna Beach--we stayed there for a couple of days before going to Disneyland and it was so fun. The kids loved the beach, it was a fun place just to walk around and it was great to go to church there. The church was up a hill and you walked out to a perfect view of the ocean---gorgeous!

We drove to see the Newport Beach Temple---It was really unique and perfect for the beach city setting.







At first I thought that a five day pass of Disneyland would be too much, but I underestimated the excitement overload! It was five days packed with fun and more fun and thankfully, afternoon naps for me and Adam! These pictures really don't do it justice---Adam would squeal and say "car, car" as we waited in line and Julia and Jack were on such a high the whole week. It was so fun for me and Aaron just to see them have so much fun. A big thanks to Maury, Melissa, Tyler and Ryan for making the trip so much fun! We'll have to do it again---in a few years!

6 comments:

Cari said...

How fun!!! This made me more excited for our trip this summer.

I love the picture of Jack fighting Darth Vadar. Tell him that the "big boys" think he's so cool!

You have such a BEAUTIFUL family!

Melissa said...

Your pictures turned out so cute! I love the one with all of you guys at the beach.

Craig and Cricket said...

Holy cow Cortney, the photos are so fun. I think the one of Jack with Darth Vadar are priceless! I can't wait to go again in November! Love the beach photos also! Fun, Fun!

Rob and Mare said...

Fun! It looks like you guys had a blast. Disneyland is such a magical place, it's hard to come back into reality. Especially when you have to leave the sun and come to snow! Your pics are way cute. I miss you guys!:(

Rachie said...

You have a darling family. Congrats on baby number 4. I hope you find th eperfect name for him. I think Will is adorable too.

I am so glad I found you again.

Debbie Savage said...

I love your blog! It is awesome! Your trip to Cali looks so much fun. Your kids are growing up so much! They are just so beautiful!