Thursday, January 8, 2009

Slacker...

I know I have been a big blogging slacker, but in my defense it's because I cannot find this:
I have searched high and low for the dumb cord to download all my pictures and no luck---I know exactly what will happen-I will order a new one, it will come in the mail and then magically I will find the original.
We had a great Christmas, maybe I will post pictures before Valentine's Day, maybe! Other things I need to blog about, when I get the pictures to go along:
*Snow, snow & more snow---it's only January and I'm already sick of it!
*Julia & I had a great girls' weekend to Logan--It was so fun to spent time with her and I learned all the secrets of the 2nd grade!
*My children continue to go through trees of paper, constantly creating hats, books, monsters, robots and on and on---which leaves a huge mess in the dining room that I have just accepted and choose not to clean because I just wouldn't want to get in the way of creativity!!!
*We have become game machines---we have played more Yahtzee, Phase 10, Cranium & Monopoly in the last few weeks than all of last year.
*I just realized I can post a few pictures from our family pictures---I got the cd in the mail today---once again, no perfect shot where everyone is looking, but I think that will have to wait for a few years, many years!


5 comments:

Craig and Cricket said...

cort those photos are so stinking cute. I love the one of the kids sitting with Jack's arm around Adam. Love them. I hope you find your cord soon. I hate stuff like that. so annoying!

Amanda said...

Cortney
I love all the pictures, but I really like the one of the kids sitting on the stools, it's so cute. The one of Julia on the chair is so charming. All y'all could be in a magazine. What a beautiful family, seriously. I know people say that all the time to each other to be kind, but you're family really is beautiful. You're all very good looking. We got your Christmas card, Katie says you haven't changed (I agree) but Aaron looks older (I'd say mature). We are so happy for you!

Rob and Mare said...

Have you found your cord yet...? I'm getting a little impatient here;)

Melissa said...

Love the pictures. i have a solution for your cord - remind me

Cari said...

It's been a month...I'm just saying.

I thought I already commented on this post but looks like I didn't. I really like the pictures! Can't wait to see you Saturday!