Monday, December 15, 2008

Happy Cake--Yummy!

My mom has an amazing recipe for pound cake, not like any other pound---lots of butter, sugar, eggs, etc.! Well, just because I'm being festive (not because I was craving it myself!) I made a batch.
It seems that it is now Adam's favorite since he has coined it, "Happy Cake". I think that pretty much sums it up.
Luke seems to have his own recipe for happy cake down since he is sleeping 12 hours a night (this makes me very happy) and is so full of laughs and squeals during his awake hours. He is in my favorite baby stage--sitting up, rolling around, thinking about scooting, but not crawling yet.
After crawling, theres just no turning back!

5 comments:

Mindi B said...

Man, Landon is still trying to sit up by himself, but he still tips over every time. Your lucky Luke is doing it - Landon is getting too old to not be sitting up. Ugh!

Craig and Cricket said...

I love the photos! I must say that from now on I may call it "happy cake" also. I love it! Cutest Luke. I love that kid!

Cari said...

"Happy cake". That just makes me smile. So does that picture of Luke!

Rob and Mare said...

Mmmm... I want some "Happy Cake!" It sounds delicious!

Cari said...

I made Happy Cake Sunday night. I have to say, it was happy.