Saturday, March 21, 2009

All in a Day---

I always joke that there's never a dull moment around here, well there are dull moments, but usually while there is a dull moment for one person, someone else is up to something. Such as:Dressing up/making costumes is a big deal around here. It is also a big deal when a box comes in the mail because that box is a potential hut or car (yes there are four holes cut into that box for four little legs--one driver and one passenger!). And Elmo--does that even need an explanation! As I am typing this, Julia just handed me to self-made word search to do. I sincerely love how creative my children are, even if it does make quite the paper trail!

3 comments:

Craig and Cricket said...

I love it! The Elmo and Indians take the cake! Your family is so fun and adorable. Nothing better than the imagination of a child.

Cari said...

The picture of Jack and Adam dressed as Indians totally remind me of Jake and Scott. I have a picture almost identical to that but they were dressed like "Laman and Lemuel" apparently! So much fun! Cherish this fun time Cortney. Seriously.

Melissa said...

I loved all of those pictures! I love that they are so creative. The Elmo costume was the best.