Thursday, October 8, 2009

Anxiously Awaiting...

Tomorrow we find out if we are having a BOY or a GIRL! Let me rephrase that: I will not get up off of that ultrasound table until they tell me for sure what we are having---no private/shy babies allowed!

And there's nothing like a terrible head cold to make the week just fly by, feeling like there's a bomb inside my head ready to explode is such a pleasant way to spend the week. But, there is truth to every time you get sick you are more grateful to be healthy!
Julia has gladly accepted the assignment of making all the phone calls tomorrow to let everyone know what the big news is. I'm pretty sure that you will be able to tell the outcome within the first 5 seconds just from her tone of voice. Do you detect that someone just maybe wants a sister just maybe a little bit???

4 comments:

melanie said...

can't wait! put us on your list!

Hey Jude! said...

My mom told me about the ring thing. It's a girl!

Cari said...

Yeah, the ring don't lie. :)

Cari said...

Congratulations! I won't spoil your news here. I'm glad all is well and that another cute Chambers baby is on it's way! :)