Sunday, September 12, 2010

First Day of School




I know I'm a few weeks behind, but what else is new? Backpacks, school lunches, a million worksheets everywhere---school is in full swing around here!

Adam wanted to be part of the fun, so he is in preschool.



And Luke decided to take the fast track in life and head straight to the university--so, he's there most days of the week. He's already picking up on all the elements of being a cool college dude: too cool to hold mom's hand, tries to skip class by running out the door and of course, doesn't want any homework! And sweet Ezra is bright eyed and along for the ride!

2 comments:

Discovery Preschool said...

such cute cute kids. I love the comment about luke being too cool for school:) Ha ha. He and oli are going to be good friends:) i can tell. have a good week.

Craig and Cricket said...

your kids are so stinking cute! I love the photos! I know how you feel with homework and papers, and just the random stuff they bring home being everywhere! I hope it is a great year!