Thursday, June 26, 2008




Yesterday I felt like I got nothing done, was overwhelmed with every task and so tired, but at the end of the day I had to congratulate myself on one great accomplishment---I captured Luke's first smile with this picture! He went on to smile a lot last night---it was really cute. So, the laundry remains undone and I am currently in the same pajamas that I was wearing yesterday, but by golly after almost four weeks of sleepless nights and long days, I got my baby to smile for the camera!
Now, for this baby---Adam has a new found interest in a sucking on a binky and swinging in a baby swing---imagine that! He is being hilarious and I can deal with his fits because he is so dang cute & funny!
And one more birthday to document, our Julia is 7! She had a fun birthday at the Fun Park in Logan with rollerskating (well, she had rollerskates on and held on to the side the whole time!) and fun games and presents! On her actual birthday we had another makeshift party--I put the cake in and we forgot to take it out, so Julia was so sad that her strawberry cake was now chocolate---burnt! Thankfully I had a brownie mix as a backup!

4 comments:

Cari said...

What a cutie! Laundry can always wait. It's not every day your baby smiles for the first time! Oh Adam! What a funny boy! And Happy birthday Julia! I heard what a fun party she had in Logan.

Melissa said...

That is such a cute picture of Luke, love the smile! I am glad Julia had a good birthday, I can't believe she is 7. She looks so cute!

Rob and Mare said...

Oh I can't wait to meet that little guy. Mom and Dad won't stop talking about the picture of Luke.:) He's so cute! And I'm so glad Julia had a fun Birthday. She's such a cute girl. I can't wait to spend more time with you and your fam soon.:) See you next week!

Mindi B said...

I finally found you! I had no idea that I have been sending all my messages to the wrong email address, until I realized that I have never heard back from you. You had another baby?! Congratulations! We just had one too. How's it going? I just finally started a blog after all these years and I am lovin' it. I would love to hear from you sometime! My email is byusportsfanatic@yahoo.com. I hope you guys are doing great!