Thursday, August 7, 2008

It was so much fun to have family come up for Luke's blessing. The kids had a blast playing with cousins and it was just so fun to hang out, eat and talk with everyone. Luke is such a great little guy and it's so much fun to see him smiling and making fun little baby noises!



The Caribou County Fair is the huge event for the first week of August every year here in Grace. Well, Julia and Jack wanted to ride their bikes in the kids' parade really bad. So, I got them a bag of candy to throw out to people and we got there all ready to go and the funniest part of it is that I'm pretty sure every child in Grace is in the parade, leaving only a few people to actual watch the parade! The whole thing is only about 3 floats and then just a bunch of kids on bikes and scooters!

5 comments:

Cari said...

Luke is such a cutie! Thanks for having us all over.

I love parades! I wish I could have seen Julia and Jack. I bet they had such a good time.

Mindi B said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the little blessing outfit. I'm glad you were able to have all of your family over. Isn't it amazing how fun parades are for little kids - especially when they get to ride in it. Super fun!

Rob and Mare said...

That was so much fun to come up and see your house. Luke is so dang adorable. Thank you for having us over. The food was REALLY good too. Your whole family is so nice, I love them all!:) Thanks again for having us!

I bet the parade was fun for Jack and Julia. Jack has no fear on his bike... I couldn't even do what he was daring to do. Cute kids, cute home, cute family, cute everything!

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Luke looks so big! His little outfit looks really neat and unique. Where did you get it?

cortney said...

the blessing outfit is from macy's. it is a type of dry silk, a cute little sailor bubble suit!