Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ok, I know that I typically use my blog just for cute pictures of the kids, etc., but I cannot resist commenting on this! I saw this and I just laughed--why? Because how could it be possible that pegging your jeans could be cute again??--seriously, some things are meant to stay in the past, the junior high past! The most hilarious thing is that these jeans are said to be over $300 jeans---but, just think we could all join in the trend and just borrow our husband's jeans and peg the bottoms!
I told Aaron that I am so not ready to embrace this and he said he was and that he loved the days of pegged pants--so, if you see him at the next family party with pegged jeans, just remember he's being fashion forward!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Seeing this picture confirms that pegging is a bad idea. Even Katie Holmes looks silly in them. I wonder who came up with it. I do like her hair though.

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

I hope your husband comes to Loan with pegged pants and that I see him. My laugh would haunt him for days!!!