Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Double Digit Julia!

Julia had her big birthday---I can't believe we have a ten year old! It was a fun birthday---We went to Lagoon on her birthday. I can't believe she talked me into going on Wicked with her. She kept screaming to me, "MOM, OPEN YOUR EYES!" I really was trying, but the best I could do is a mere squint in one eye! I don't have the roller coaster love I used to have. Ok, I never had it as a child, but then I did for a while, but now I guess having kids has taken it's toll.
Then Julia, Jack & Adam spent the night at Aaron's parents' house--aka, Nana and Baba! This was a fun for them and part of my big surprise---I planned a surprise party for her with her friends & it totally worked! She had no clue and the girls all had a blast.
We had a little family party that night. Grammy and Papa came a couple days later to stretch her birthday into basically a week long celebration!
We love our Julia SO much! She is a the perfect person to have four little brothers---she's loving, patient, wise, funny and a great teacher. I can't count all the times that I see her teaching her brothers things. She knows how to create everything into a fun event and party. We are so thankful for our beautiful Julia!





2 comments:

Rob and Mare said...

She's so cute! Sounded like she had the best Birthday!

Cari said...

Is it possible she's 10? Love that beauty!