Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Surprises Everyday--Post Edit!

It's amazing to me that I can still have mom moments that surprise me on a daily basis---Mostly I feel like I've seen & heard it all until things like this happen:

*Today Adam was being a little over the top and I said, "Adam, you need to settle down" & he said, "Sorry Mom, I'm just in a superity, duperity good mood!" What could I do other than laugh?
Then, moments later after finishing his lunch he ran off saying, "Yummy, there's a party in my tummy!"

*Then, I walked into this:(took the picture off---realized I'm a little too desensitized to baby stuff---Baby yucky stuff!
Little one experienced his first shower this morning to be able to clean up this doosey!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

UHG! Bless you mama!

Craig and Cricket said...

I didn't get to see the photo but dad told me all about it. So just wondering...how long did the party in Adam's tummy last? Especially after seeing what Ezra did.