Thursday, October 16, 2008

Watch out David Letterman

Here's my attempt at a funny top 10 list of my life currently,
Top Ten Ways you know you have four kids...

#10--You put a size 2T shirt on your 4 month old baby, roll up the sleeves and say, "that will do"...

#9--Your two year old is walking around the house with an empty toilet paper roll repeatedly yelling, "Hi Mommy, Happy Mommy"
#8--You see this in the kitchen and realize it's time for that two year old to take a nap:
#7--You add corn to every meal
#6--You can always find something on the couch to use as a burp rag
#5--You go through every name in the family until you get to the right name of who you are talking to
#4--You have a giant sock basket in the laundry room and hope everyone finds something that at least slightly resembles a match
#3--You think it's normal to hold a baby high in the air in public to sniff, sniff for a poopy diaper
#2--You count heads before you pull out of the garage
#1--Right when you think you are about to cry from insanity, some little person makes you laugh, smile & feel very important!!!

3 comments:

Mindi B said...

I LOVE this post! Wow, can I relate! (I may have to use this idea on my blog - I hope you don't mind.)

Cari said...

This was so funny! I would have to add (in my case) you know your a mother of six when you're sitting in church and notice that one child has a dirty face, another's shirt is wrinkled, a son has a white sock and one of his dad's dark socks on, and you just say "whatever."

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

By your top ten, it is obvious that I don't have 4 kids! But some of those apply so I must have some! Very funny!