Thursday, October 2, 2008

One & Only


My visiting teacher saw this picture and she commented, "theres always one in every family..." One.....one firecracker, one with an iron will, one that answers everything with "Yea", one that never meets anyone without that person commenting on his eyelashes, one that can pull an all out fit and still melt your heart all in the same minute, one that can wear blue clues ears, green froggy boots and still pull off a cute outfit, theres only one Adam!










We wouldn't have it any other way---we love our Addie-boo!

6 comments:

Cortney Chambers said...

so, i have to comment on my own blog to say that while typing that post I realized that a naked adam was chasing a screaming julia and jack around the house---yep, thats right ONE naked boy!

Cari said...

Yep! There's only one Adam! And what a doll he is!

Elisabeth told me you had updated and told me about this post and I had to laugh. I told her that it's true. There's always one in every family. In ours, it's Cole. :)

melanie said...

this is my all time favorite picture. ever!

Rob and Mare said...

Oh cute little Adam, he always keeps it entertaining:) I LOVE this picture Cort. You have such a cute family

Mindi B said...

So funny! I love it! And might I just say, Aaron and Jason must be from the same era because the tube socks with shorts and shoes are still a hit. Our husbands are so cute!

mandy said...

He is so dang cute! I loved that you call him Addie-Boo. We call our Adam that, too!