Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Conversations

I have no pictures, but I am currently sitting upstairs listening to my three older children, Julia, Jack & Adam talk away, over an hour past their bedtime. It is one of my favorite things in the world to hear my children talk and laugh away!

It made me think of all the hilarious conversations they have had the last few days. I am horrible at recording things my kids say, which is sad because they are really funny. So, I am going to take this chance to record just a few gems from the last few days---these may or may not be funny to you, maybe you just had to be there, but at least I'll have them for my own memory.

Today in the car ride to piano lessons,
Jack: Why didn't you eat the BBQ sandwich at school today Julia?
Julia: I just didn't want to, it looked gross.
Jack: Well, in my opinion, it was delicious.

(Ok, this is only funny if you can imagine Jack's voice with how serious he was with "in my opinion"!

Next, another car conversation---a little background, we've worked with two realtors, one woman and one man.

Jack: Julia, who do you like better, Ron or Tracy?
Julia: I don't care, they're both fine.
Jack: I like Ron better.
Julia: Give me three reasons why you like Ron better.
Jack: 1. He's a boy. 2. He's nice. 3. Everytime he sees me he says hi.
Julia: First, it doesn't matter that he's a boy. Second, I'm going to teach you a lesson Jack, ALL REALTORS ARE NICE AND SAY HI TO YOU BECAUSE THEY WANT YOUR BUSINESS!

That Julia always has things figured out!

3 comments:

Rob and Mare said...

Haha! Julia, she's so funny. She has called me out on a few things too... she's a smart girl!=)

Amanda said...

Cortney I'm so loving these conversations. I can't believe the adult like things that come out of their little mouths. It just goes to show how much they really are paying attention to us -eh
Hey can you send me your # we've got to chat soon. Love you!

Discovery Preschool said...

oh i can't wait for those days when i see my kids interact. Your cute kids are so funny and so smart! We are excited to see you all for Easter.