Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Another old post...

So, I finally have fast enough internet to blog! Now it will just take me months to actually make this blog cute and personalized.
So, for all of you that I've kept in tou
ch with, you know that this month has been totally crazy for us---Adam in the hospital for 10 days, moving into our house, panic of a lifetime when we couldn't find Julia after she got on the wrong bus after school and ended up almost 15 miles away (another long story that I don't wish to re-visit!) and the list goes on...
So, I am hoping for a mellow few weeks or even days would be nice. I think my kids are secretly preparing me for a new baby by alternating the times they each wake up throughout the night to equate to me waking up every two to three hours with a finale of Adam waking up for good at 5:00! They are so sweet to prepare me!
My goal for this week is to get back into some type of routine. For any of you that know me you know that I get really into politics. So, I seriously need to calm down after the debates last night (it's not good for my health!). I honestly lost sleep over it last night and I have to admit that it consumed a lot of my thoughts today. I'm totally for Mitt and I think he did really well at the debate, but I am so sad to say that I think he has made a few missteps and/or bad comments that may really hurt him--thus my frustration! He is the best candidate--I wish he would display what he has accomplished more.
I could go on and on, but I won't! However, here's my message for the day: I don't care who you vote for, but you must vote! It's soooo annoying to me to think that people don't vote.
So, next time I will just be normal and tell about some funny thing the kids did, but today--thats what on my mind!

2 comments:

Cari said...

Mitt won Michigan! We can celebrate a little for that!

Cari said...

P.S.
I love that quote you have on your blog layout! One of my favorites!