Thursday, January 24, 2008

It's Freezing!!!


I think I have mentioned this before, but there is something so endearing about Jack that almost can't be described in words. He is somehow a really cool, laid back guy in a four year old body! He is the easiest sick child ever--he just says, "I don't feel good, I'm going to go lay down for a few minutes..." Three hours later he wakes up refreshed. He is so easy to love and shares his love freely. It was so cute the other day when he made this little snowman all by himself and then stomped around in the snow in below zero conditions! He just had to go outside and in his words, "a little hot cocoa" made it all better when he was done.

1 comment:

Cari said...

I love Jack! What a cutie! Where do you live again? Alaska? Iceland? Just kidding. Think warm thoughts!