Thursday, January 31, 2008

Funny Moments!

I had to post these hilarious moments from the last few days!
Julia--I am actually really proud of this moment---She came home and told me a boy at school said he loved her and tried to kiss her on the cheek and she quickly moved back and said, "don't you even think about it!"
I love it!!!!

Jack---Today we were going to the grocery store, but when I passed the store for the bank Jack grumbled and I said, "Jack, first I have to go to the ATM machine." Then Jack says, "Oh, you have to go to the piggy bank."
Isn't that sooo hilarious? He cracks me up.

Adam---In the last few days he has coined a one word version of "idunno" for I don't know. It is so cute! When I ask him where something is he puts his hands out and says, "idunno"!

4 comments:

Melissa said...

I love your blog! It is so fun to read about your kids and the funny things they are doing. Tyler loves to see all the pictures and hear the stories. I am excited to see you guys this weekend.

melanie said...

i miss those kids! i can't wait to see all of you this weekend. it's going to be fun!!

Cari said...

Go Julia!!! You're kids are adorable!

Rob and Mare said...

That's my girl Julia! Ha Ha that's awesome! Jack, you are THE cooloest kid ever. I love that little guy. And "idunno" isn't one word??? huh...