Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bragging Rights


I know that one big complaint of blogs is that they are too braggy---I agree, but if you are keeping a blog and neglecting your journal as I am currently doing, sometimes you just have to spill the beans about how perfect something was:
So, here's mine--Primary Program, Grace 2nd Ward, November 9, 2008---Julia gets up to say her part and has it completely memorized (something that she did completely on her own) and says it with perfect clarity to an audible gasp from the audience when she was done!
2 Nephi Chapter 4 verse 15:
"And upon these I write the things of my soul, and many of the scriptures which are engraven upon the plates of brass. For my soul delighteth in the scriptures and my heart pondereth them, and writeth them for the learning and the profit of my children."

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cort
I love what you've done to your blog. I usually read it in my google reader so I don't get to see all the cuteness. This post about Julia looks just like you. Seriously! You stand just like that. I love it. All your kids are adorable. I wish I could come visit y'all. I sure miss you.

Cari said...

Way to go Julia! It looks like she's taking after you in more ways than one!

Mindi B said...

Brag away my friend!! I love to read the cute successes of my friend's children - it's something fun to be a part of! Way to go, Julia!