Thursday, November 13, 2008

Hop, Skip & Jump

I went to Parent Teacher Conferences tonight for Julia and Jack. Both teachers said really nice things, but what I loved the most is something Jack's teacher said. She said, "Jack really likes to hop to the pencil sharpener."
It made me laugh because it's so true--Jack prefers hoping/jumping over walking and he seems to pull it off with ease!
His teacher said he was "delightful" and that is just how I would describe Jack--full of delight, wonder, imagination, joy and love!
Today he wrote a book for Aaron called, "A Giant of Thunder" It goes like this: once there was giant, the giant is mad, (next page) mad, the end!
He is constantly coloring and making up books--yesterday's book was "I am Jack" I am a go-Jack, I go, Who is Jack? Jack. The end.

I love that boy that hops!

1 comment:

Cari said...

I Love that boy!!!! So cute!