Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween times 4!

I need to get my act together with taking pictures--we had two family Halloween parties the weekend before Halloween and I did not take one picture--I even packed my camera! But, they were really fun parties--thanks to mom and dad and Aaron's parents for two great parties!
Then there was the pictureless Halloween Carnival as mentioned before. So, when the actual night of Halloween came I thought I should redeem myself with a few pictures. The only problem is that Luke was asleep, Adam put on Jack's costume, Jack wanted to be a Dracula, instead of Buzz Lightyear and Julia thought her butterfly costume wouldn't be warm enough for trick or treating, so we came up with a makeshift clown costume for her!
So, here are the Halloween pictures, sorta!

5 comments:

April said...

This should be added to your "You Know You Have Four Kids When" post. When we had only one, everything was so important. Costume just right, hair fixed, all of it. Now (with four kids) I only care if everyone is happy. It sure looks like your family is. Happy Halloween!

Cari said...

Way to go with the flow! I'm glad everyone had fun. I love those kids!!!

Shelli Sivert said...

Cute costumes! I took the easy route and bought Jed's at a Halloween store. Hmmm. Well, I've decided to go private with our blog. Please send me an email at shellisue@gmail.com if you'd like to stay in the loop. Love ya! Shelli

mandy said...

So funny--Adam has the exact same Buzz Lightyear costume that he was so excited to wear until the week of Halloween. Then he started telling people he was going to be Dracula instead. They must be on the same wave-length!

Nathan said...

Hello Cortney! I can't tell you how many times I've thought about you and thought I should e-mail you and tell you about our blog. I can't remember if I knew about yours or not. I knew you were expecting but holy cow! I can't believe he's four months already (or is he past that now?)! Your kids are so cute and all look so much like you guys (go figure, right?). Keep in touch and if you have a chance stop by the old neighborhood when you're in the area. I still look at "your" house and wish you still lived there. Take care!