Saturday, November 1, 2008

My VP....


As I mentioned before, being the PTO President is quite the adventure (well, thats one word for it!). Everyone keeps asking me, who is your Vice-President----well, I don't have one! Yes, thats right--I've been on my own, well not completely because I have Julia! So, I have decided from now on when asked about a VP, I'll say that Julia is my VP---because she is my best help!
This week we had the Halloween Carnival at the school and do you think I got one blasted picture to document the weeks of hard work I've put into this event--no! I guess you have to always forget something. It was a success though and I am very glad that it is over!!!

3 comments:

Craig and Cricket said...

what a dynamic duo!

Cari said...

You need to get a historian to take pictures for you. (yeah, right!) I'm glad the carnival was a success! One more thing down! Why don't you have a VP? I thought next year's pres. is vp this year or is that just PTA? Anyway, you need to make her a badge or something. She's a doll!

Debbie Savage said...

You are awesome! We need to catch up!